Dr. Vaseem Naheed Baig, Associate Professor and Dr. Madhusudan Swarnkar, Assistant Professor Deaprtment of PSM attended 3 days State level training on Routine Immunization from 18th to 20th June 2013 at SIHFW, Jaipur
Fresher's party given by Batch 2011 to batch 2012 on 9th Feb.2013.
Dr. Sanjay jain
attended Forensic Medicom-2013: XXXIV Annual NationalConference of Indian
Academy of Forensic Medicine at Kasturba medical
College, Manglore held on 1st to 3rd Feb.2013.
Tuberculosis Recent Advances in drug therapy by Dr. Rakesh Karnani, Asst. Professor, Dept. of Pharmacology and Newer development towards Universal Access for TB care by Dr. D. K. Jain on 12th Feb. 2013.
Dr. Deepak Kumar Dubey and Dr. Madhusudan Swarnkar attended F-IMNCI
- TOT Workshop for
Physicians held on 13th June to 17th June 2012 at SPMCH, SMS Medical College, Jaipur(Raj.).
Dr.L.N. Sharma is chairman of following clubs. Dr. Sharma will take all the actions in this connection.
1. Anti Coronary Club
2. Anti Diabetic Club
3. Anti Geriatric Club
Prescription Audit Report – November 2010
AIMS AND METHODS: An audit of In-patient Department (IPD) prescription in Jhalawar Medical College & Hospital was conducted as a part of continuous evaluation and feedback process by analyzing the prescriptions collected randomly from the patients admitted in the hospital during the month of November 2010. The audit was cross-sectional survey and prescriptions were copied using digital camera. The content of prescriptions was assessed and evaluation was done on the basis of extent of conformity to RSSTG (Rajasthan State Standard Treatment Guidelines), WHO Guide to Good Prescribing and List of Essential Medicines (WHO List, 15 Ed., March 2007 and National List, 2003, India). The clarity of prescription was done on the basis of “Four Point Rating System” i.e. (a). No problem in reading all aspects of prescription + very clear immediately (b). Clear but require effort (c). One aspect (name of drug / dose / dose frequency / duration) not clear (d). More than one aspect not clear. RESULTS: 217 prescriptions were collected from IPD and analyzed. Out of 1126, total drugs prescribed, number of drugs prescribed by Generic names were 57.01 % (642). Total number of drugs prescribed from list of Essential Medicines were 81.88 % (922). Majority of prescriptions were clear and legible.
Evaluation of Morbidity and Mortality Associated with Snakebite Envenomation and Treatment
Dr Naresh Jyoti (Asst Pro.) Pharmacology
Study domain : Snake bite
Study Site : Jhalawar Medical College and Hospital, Jhalawar
Patients of both sexes and all ages bitten by
Primary Outcomes :
Restoration of blood coagulability, measured 6
hours after the initial dose of antivenom is
deemed the primary outcome and time point of main interest. Incoagulable blood, measured at baseline, is an eligibility
Secondary Outcomes :
Anaphylactic reaction, measured immediately after treatment with
anti-venom and outcome.
Sub:- “A Randomized, Single blind , Placebo controlled study to evaluate effect of spirulina in wound healing by primary intention in post surgical elderly patients”.
Miss Monika Agarwal (MBBS 5th Semester) will be (Guided) by Dr. Ashish Yadav (PSM) and Dr. Sanjay Porwal ( Surgery) Department.
Dr. Sanjay jain attended Forensic Medicom-2013: XXXIV Annual National Conference of Indian Academy of Forensic Medicine at Kasturba medical
College, Manglore held on 1st to 3rd Feb.2013.
How to read C.T. Scan. Speaker- Dr. S.C. Gupta, Superintendent SRG Hospital and PHOD, department of Radiology. On 08th Jan. 2013.
Dr. L.N. Sharam , prof. & Head , Pharmacology , Medical College Jhalawar delivered a lecture on “ Medical Aspects Of Radiation Hazards ‘ in International Workshop on Radiation Hazards held from 28-29 Jan. 2013 Govt Engineering College Ajmer
Dr. L.N. Sharma , prof. & Head , Pharmacology, medical College Jhalawar has been nominated by the state Govt as Member of Faculty of Medicine of Board Of Studies Of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences on 21 November 2013
Interesting chest X-rays. Speaker- Dr. P.K. Gupta, Dean and Controller, Jhalawar Medical College, Jhalawar. On 20th Nov. 2012
Dr. L.N. Sharma , prof. & Head , Pharmacology delivered a lecture on “Rational Use Of Drugs’ in the conference on “Making Treatment Affordable & Rational use of Drugs, held at Medical College , Jhalawar on 1 July 2012.
Dr. L.N. Sharma , prof. & Head , Pharmacology attended 7th annual conference on Indian Society of Cardiology held from 7-9 Sept, 2012 at Udaipur
Dr. Deepak Kumar Dubey and Dr. Madhusudan Swarnkar attended F-IMNCI - TOT Workshop for Physicians held on 13th June to 17th June 2012 at SPMCH, SMS Medical College, Jaipur(Raj.)
- MALIGNANT MELANOMA OF SCROTAL SKIN Author H.K. Das Gupta , Rohit Gupta
- Dr. Subhash chand jain participated as delegate in 2nd International Congress on Gerontology and Geriatric Medicine 2012 (ICGGM ) from 25th to 29th feb 2012 in new Delhi (33.5 credit hours awarded)
- Dr. Subhash chand jain participated as delegate in 4th Asian Pacific Congress On Bronchology and interventional pulmonology 4th APCB Cum Broncocon 2012) from January 19-22, 2012 in Jaipur. ( 12 credit hours awarded)
- Dr. Subhash chand jain Participated in 6th International Symposia on Diabetes (ISD) 2011 Conducted by Joslin Diabetes Center Boston USA.
- DR. Subhash chand jain participated in Ist Advanced Certificate Course in Diabetology (ACCD)2010 Conducted by the Cleveland Clinic Ohio.USA in Feb.2010
- Dr. N.L. Sharma Is Participated in the International Conference on Pharmacology & Translational Research & 43rd Annual Conference of Indian Pharmacological Society held at Hyderabad from 14 to 16 Dec. 2010
- Dr. L.R. Lodha is Participated as DELEGATE in 12 th National Conference on Pulmonary Diseases “ NAPCON 2010 “ held at Jodhpur on 26 -30 Nov.2010.
- Dr. Rai Chand Nagar is Participated in the 70th Annual Conference Of Association Of Surgeons Of India Dec. 15 to 20 , 2010 held at new Delhi.
- Dr. Deepak Gupta attended the annual conference of CSL at kolkata from 2\12\10 – 5\12\10.
- A National Conference Of Pulmonary Diseases was held on 28TH Nov. 2010 by The Dean, Dr. P.K.
Gupta at Jodhpur. Following topics were covered.
Judge committee “ for young scientist award in napcon award “.
Judge committee “ for poster session , 28 nov. post lunch “.
Chairperson Symposium on COPD 2
Silicosis – preventive measures , rehabilitation & compensation – Dr. P.K. Gupta – Guest Lecture.
- A CME was held on 11TH Oct.2010. the following topics and
speakers were present –
Dr. Pankaj Kasat – Management of Renal Failure
Dr. Dilip Maheshwari – recent advances in the treatment of Status Epilepticus
Dr. Eshwar Malaw – Management of Arrhythmias